250W Monocrystalline Solar Panel & M215 Micro-Inverter
* UL listed (UL 1703), Class C fire rating
* Advanced Mechanical Test: 5400pa
* Mechanical Load Test: 40 lbs/sq.ft.
* Industry leading power tolerance : +3/-0%
* ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001:2004 Certified
* 10-year workmanship, 90% after 10-year and 80% after 25-year power warranty
* PTC rating: 223.9W
* 60pcs of 6" mono-crystalline solar cells
* Cell Efficiency: 17.5%
* Max Voltage: 1000V
* Pmax: 248W
* Vmp: 30.3V
* Imp: 8.2A
* Voc: 37.5V
* Isc: 8.7A
* UL/TUV/CE/IEC Approval
* Size: 64.76"x38.7"x1.38"
* Weight: 41.9lbs
Hyundai MG Series
The Enphase Microinverter shifts DC to AC conversion from a large, centralized inverter to a compact unit attached directly to each solar module in the power system. Distributing the conversion process to each module makes the entire solar power system more productive, reliable, and smarter than traditional inverter systems.
Micro-Inverter M215 Spec